This is a medium ALICE backpack that was used in the US Military. The backpack mounts to ALICE pack frames, not included. The pack has a large main compartment that is secured closed with a draw string and a flap on top. Inside the main compartment is a sleeve that can hold large radios. On the outside are three pockets for holding smaller item. Exterior pockets are secured closed with adjustable button snap flaps. The pack is similar in size to the current issue assault pack.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Large Main Backpack Compartment – Main section of bag has a large compartment for storing bulkier and main items.
- 3 Exterior Pockets On Backpack – Backpack has 3 exterior pockets for smaller items.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Does Not Include Backpack Frame – Frame for using backpack is nit included.