This is a bag for carrying JLIST clothing that was used in the US Militay. Clothing is secured in the bag with a hook and loop flap that is easy to open. The bag also has straps to cinch the bulky clothing down. The bag is ALICE compatible. It is great for use as a large stuff sack that can be attached to the outside of a backpack.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Includes Two (2) ALICE Clips – This includes two (2) metal ALICE clips that allow the user to attached it to ALICE compatible gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).