This is an ALICE radio backpack that was used in the US Military. The bag can carry a large tactical radio in the main compartment with the internal sleeve. You secure the main compartment closed with a drawstring and an adjustable flap. Also, the top flap opens to allow the radio antennas to be exposed. The three exterior pouches carry additional gear. You can secure them closed with adjustable button snap flaps. You can use the included adjustable straps or an ALICE pack frame, as well. This is a great small backpack for hiking or camping!
Frame is NOT Included!
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Large Main Backpack Compartment – Main section of bag has a large compartment for storing bulkier and main items.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- 3 Exterior Pockets On Backpack – Backpack has 3 exterior pockets for smaller items.
- Padded Shoulder Straps – This has padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Fits Large Tactical Radios – Can securely hold large tactical radios.
- Great Small Backpack – Backpack is great for day hikes, camping and light travel.
- Pouch Button Snaps – Has button snaps that securely close flaps.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Does Not Include Backpack Frame – Frame for using backpack is nit included.