This is the carrying pouch for the old PLGR, Precision Lightweight GPS Receiver, that was used in the US Military. The pouch has a removable felt liner in the main compartment to protect items stored inside. There are three exterior pockets to organize extra components such as batteries and cables. The sling is adjustable and the pouch can also be mounted to any ALICE compatible surface. This is a good pouch for carrying a small camera or other sensitive items around.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Carrying Sling – Built in adjustable arm sling for carry and transport.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Includes Two (2) ALICE Clips – This includes two (2) metal ALICE clips that allow the user to attached it to ALICE compatible gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).