Used and Defect pouches DO NOT INCLUCE ALICE clips.
This is a padded carry or transport pouch for the AN/PVS- 15 Binocular Night Vision Device. Three hook and loop fields close the lid, as well as a 1 inch buckle for added security. On the inside of the pouch are several smaller pockets for wires, lanyards, cleaning kits or other small items that close with hook and loop as well. There is a mesh pocket on the inside of the lid that uses a zipper opening. The pouch attaches via two ALICE clips and has plastic D-Rings as well. The pouch is padded on all sides and offers great protection for your night vision. Although this pouch is mainly designed for use in an armory setting, it makes for a great way to protect your NODs in a backpack, in the car, or wherever else you’re taking them.
Used and Defect pouches DO NOT INCLUCE ALICE clips. Used pouches may have writing on outside, typically rack numbers for armory purposes. See pictures for details.
Width: Tapered from 7″ to 5.5″
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips (slide, belt keepers) to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Internal Organizer – Has elastic bands or slots inside for organizing gear and supplies.
- Please Read Main Description For Important Details! – Main Description contains notes that apply to the item.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).