This is a cold weather shirt, synthetic fiber pile that was used in the US Military. The jacket was a part of the old cold weather clothing system and meant to be worn both standalone or underneath the goretex jacket. There are two insluated hand pockets as well as two breast pockets with hook and loop flap closures. The polyester material is thick and very warm, it however does not stand up to prolonged use as a standalone layer well. It is reccomended to be worn underneath another jacket if using while working or rolling around in the dirt.
- Insulated Pockets – Pockets are insulated for extra protection and warmth in the cold.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- 100% Polyester Material – This item is made of 100% polyester material.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).