These tend to run a little sung, so if you’re on the upper end of a size, it is best to go up a size.
This is a cold weather shirt, synthetic fiber pile, that was used in the US Military. The jacket was a part of the old cold weather clothing system and meant to be worn both standalone or underneath the goretex jacket. There are two insluated hand pockets as well as two chest pockets with hook and loop flap closures. The polyester material is thick and very warm, it however does not stand up to prolonged use as a standalone layer well. It is recommended to be worn underneath another jacket if worn while working or rolling around in the dirt. Overall, this is a surprisingly warm and lightweight jacket that wears great and looks even better.
ALL Conditions may include a US ARMY patch sewn above the Left pocket. Patch is sewn on from manufacturer.
- Insulated Pockets – Pockets are insulated for extra protection and warmth in the cold.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- 100% Polyester Material – This item is made of 100% polyester material.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).