This is combat patrol pack that was used in the US Military. The backpack is smaller than the current assault pack and meant for 24 hour or less operations. It has a large main compartment that has a zippered top and a large front pocket with a draw string and buckled flap. Inside the main compartment are two straps for securing loads inside. The pack can be attached to other packs or rucks with the four female buckles, one located on each corner. Shoulder straps are lightly padded and adjustable. This is a good to go small backpack for day trips and camping.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Can Be Attached To Other Backpacks – Can be attached to other backpacks or rucks with included buckles or other attachment methods.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).