These are extreme cold weather boots that are used in the US Military. The boots help protect the user when operating in extreme cold weather environments. They have a thick rubber sole, laces, and full zipper. Also, they cover the wearers thigh. The upper material is water and wind resistant. There are thick wool insoles for added insulation. The boots, aside from insole, are not insulated.
These boots are meant to be worn with boot liners and thick socks! As a result they are oversized!
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- For Wear With Boot Liners – Boots are meant to be worn with compatible boot liners and thick socks for insulation.
- High Boot Upper – Upper section of boot is tall for protecting the user preventing debris from entering the boot.
- Thick Rubber Sole – Thick soles for protecting the user while worn in cold or harsh environments.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Cold Weather – This item is great in cold weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).