This is a set of outer shell flame resistant pants used in the US Military. These high waisted pants are breathable, while staying water and wind proof. The waist is zipper and there are zippered waist pockets. At the ankles are zippered pockets are well. The pant cuffs can be adjusted and there are suspender points, suspenders not included. This is a good set of heavy duty protective pants.
Shell and Lining:
92% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 3% P140
Backer Knit: 100% Nomex Jersey
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Zippered Pants – Pants crotch is zippered.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pants legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Ankle Pocket – Pants have a pocket near the cuff for small items.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).