These are fuel handlers coveralls used by the US Military. The coveralls protect the wearer from potentially dangerous liquids contacting their skin or clothes, such as JP-8 fuel. The coveralls are made of GORE-TEX, which keeps the wearer protected and dry while still breathable. There are multiple pockets and zippered armpits. The legs are also zippered at the cuffs so that they can be taken on and off while wearing boots easily. The coveralls include and fold away hood. Meant to be worn over other clothing.
These coveralls are NOT flame retardant and should not be used close to flames or fire.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and waterproof material that remains breathable.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pant legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Shirt 1/2 Zip Closure – This shirt has a 1/2 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/2 of the way down the shirt.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).