This is a LC-1 large field pack that was used by the US Military. These field packs are for use with ALICE pack frames and other compatible ruck frames. The field packs have a large main compartment with a drawstring opening and flap to secure items inside. Three large pockets on the exterior hold your items securely with adjustable button snap flaps. Also, there are three smaller button-snap pouches on the front for magazines or other small items. There is webbing on the sides for the attachment of ALICE or other compatible pouches and accessories. You can store your maps, as well as other small items, in the pocket on the top flap.
Field Packs DO NOT Include Frames!
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Large Main Backpack Compartment – Main section of bag has a large compartment for storing bulkier and main items.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- 6 Exterior Pockets On Backpack – Backpack has 6 exterior pockets for smaller items
- Pouch Button Snaps – Has button snaps that securely close flaps.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Does Not Include Backpack Frame – Frame for using backpack is nit included.