This is a drop leg adapter for the USGI M12 holster. The adapter allows the user to mount their holsters lower and out of the way of other gear. The adapter can be mounted to any thick belt, and there is a slot on on the bottom of the adapter for the holster to attach to. There is an adjustable leg strap to go around the users leg to help when drawing an holster their pistol.
- Belt Mounted Pouch – Pouch can be mounted and worn on large duty and tactical belts.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Adjustable Leg Strap – Leg strap for securing to wearers thigh is adjustable to fit.
- Drop Leg Holster – Allows the user to mount or use holsters in a drop leg style.
- Compatible With USGI M12 Holster – USGI M12 Universal Holsters can be mounted to this.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).