This is a M65 Field Pant that was used by the US Military. These heavy duty pants were a staple of US Military cold weather gear and the wearer can be worn with a cold weather pants liner. The pants have button snap flapped waist and back pockets are well as buttoned cargo pockets on the legs. The pant cuffs can be adjusted with draw stings and the waist is zippered. These are ready to go heavy duty pants for outdoor wear in cold weather.
- Compatible With Cold Weather Pant Liners – This pant is compatible with cold weather field pant liners. Liners button into the interior of the pants.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- Zippered Pants – Pant crotch is zippered.
- Woodland Camo Pattern – Created and issued from 1981 onwards. Based on the ERDL camo patterns used throughout the Vietnam War and afterwards, specifically the 2nd pattern ERDL, RDF ERDL. The biggest change over earlier ERDL patterns was the enlargement of the patterns and shapes found in ERDL. The colors were also the same with light green, dark green and brown being used. Black would be used in twig shapes across the base colors. Woodland Camo is commonly referred to just as BDU or M81. M81 is an unofficial name for Woodland Camo that comes from its adoption date, 1981. It was used across the US Military till individual service branches replaced it with modern camo patterns.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).