This is a admin pouch that was used in the US Army. The leaders pocket set name steers it towards use by NCO’s and officers, but is overall a great pouch for general admin use. The front of the pouch has MOLLE webbing for accessories and a slot for flat items, like commo cards and GRGs. Inside are two removable organizers, secured by button snaps, and multiple slots for organizing pens and small papers. One of the inserts has a sown in shock cord section for securing small GPS units, such as Garmin 401’s. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface. This is a great feature packed admin pouch for map work or tasks that requires materials to be ready at hand.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Pouch Insert – This is an insert that fits inside compatible pouches. The insert either organizes items in the pouch or protects them See description for additional details.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
Jose Gonzalez (verified owner) –
Pretty solid. Holds its shape no problem. Should be used as intended for maps, paperwork and stuff but it has space for gp usage.