This is a large radio pouch that is used in the US Marine Corps. The pouch is carried by attaching it to compatible backpacks with the male end buckles on the top of the pouch. The pouch has multiple cinch straps for secure radios or other gear. The bottom the pouch is open on the corners and the top is open with an adjustable strap to close it. While meant for use with radios the pouch makes for a good large general purpose or sustainment pouch to throw on a backpack. It’ll fit a folded tarp with room to spare, so storing bulky items you need quick is a good use for it. The pouch is compatible for use with US Army Assault Packs as well as compatible USMC gear.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Sustainment Pouch – This pouch can be used as a sustainment pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or backpack.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Not Compatible With MOLLE Webbing – This is not compatible with MOLLE webbing. Please read description for further information.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper, a producer of uniforms and uniform accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.