This is the current issued assault pack in the US Marine Corps. The backpack has a large main compartment and a smaller front compartment, both secured closed with a heavy duty zipper. The pack has MOLLE webbing along the outside for pouches and other accessories to be attached. On each side of the pack are cinch straps to help secure bulky loads and keep gear from overflowing. At the top is a grab handle to carry and transport, as well as ports for hydration hoses and wires from radios. Inside the main compartment is a sleeve for a hydration bladder, up to 100oz, not included. The front compartment has a small zippered pocket inside to organize small items. Shoulder straps are padded and adjustable, and the back of the pack is also padded. This is a ready to go 24-36-48 hour backpack that is great for day hikes and overnight stays.
Main Pocket: 1525 Cubic Inches
Front Pocket: 300 Cubic Inches
Max Load Weight: 120 Pounds
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Backpack Compression Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Small Zippered Compartment – This has a small storage compartment with a zipper closure.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Part of the FILBE System – Family Of Improved Load Bearing Equipment. Current set of gear issued by the USMC that consists of backpacks and other webbing equipment for field use.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.