This is a large rucksack currently issued within the USMC. The ruck is similar to the US Army large ruck with some notable improvements. The shoulder and waist pad are well padded and attached to a removable frame that overall is of a better and more comfortable design. The ruck bag has a large MOLLE field on the front and sides for accessories and there are pockets on the lower portion of the sides. Also on the sides are pass through sleeves for securing larger or tall items to the ruck, such as bipods or weapon system components. The top flap has a zippered compartment accessible from the outside and a mesh pocket on the underside as well. Items are secured inside the backpack with a double drawstring closure as well as adjustable straps on the top flap. The bottom of the main compartment can be zippered to create a separate area for sleep systems or other large bulky items.There are multiple cinch straps across the ruck for securing large loads. The ruck is designed to be able to carry loads up to 125 pounds and 5000 cubic inches of interior cargo space.These are a great large ruck that is a definite improvement over the US Army issued large ruck.
- Part of the FILBE System – Family Of Improved Load Bearing Equipment. Current set of gear issued by the USMC that consists of backpacks and other webbing equipment for field use.
- Large Main Backpack Compartment – Main section of bag has a large compartment for storing bulkier and main items.
- Zippered Divider In Main Compartment – Zippered divider in main compartment for organizing gear and equipment.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Adjustable Waist Belt – This has an adjustable waist belt to help secure and stabilize the load.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.