These are the desert MARPAT pants that are part of the USMC FROG system. They are flame resistant and similar to the MCCU uniform pants. The pants have buttoned cargo and back pockets. The fly is also buttoned. The knees are reinforced and have slots for knee pads. These pants do not have ankle pockets like the US Army ACU and OCP uniforms. These are a great set of protective pants for general outdoor wear and hunting.
- Part of the FROG System – Part of the Fire Resistant Organizational Gear used in the USMC.
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.