This is the lightweight exposure Gore-tex jacket that is used in the US Marine Corps. The jacket is waterproof and meant to be worn as an outer layer. The jacket has a full length zipper and stow away hood. The sleeve cuffs are also elastic. Pockets of layers worn underneath can be accessed by pass through pocket flaps. The elbows are reinforced so as to not wear through during heavy use. This is a great wet weather jacket for general wear and use.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- Zipper Storm Flap – This jacket has a storm flap for covering the zipper in inclement weather. Storm flaps help insure water and wind are not able to pass through the zipper.
- Pass Through Pocket Flaps – Open Flap pockets for reaching through and accessing layers worn underneath.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Hood With Adjustable Drawstring – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.