This is a set of lightweight exposure Gore-tex pants that are used in the US Marine Corps. The pants are waterproof and are meant to be worn as an outer layer. The pants have a 1/2 length pant zipper for ease of putting on and taking off. The pants cuffs are also elastic. Pockets of layers worn underneath can be accessed by pass through pocket flaps. The knees are reinforced so as to not wear through during heavy use. These are great wet weather pants for general wear and use.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- 1/2 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Zipper running half way up pant leg to aid in putting pants on and taking them off when worn over other clothes and boots.
- Zippered Pants – Pants crotch is zippered.
- Pass Through Pocket Flaps – Open Flap pockets for reaching through and accessing layers worn underneath.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.