This is a pair of woodland MARPAT pants that is part of the USMC MCCU uniform. The pants have buttoned cargo and back pockets. The fly is buttoned and the waist has sections of elastic for best fit, even without a belt. The knees are reinforced and have slots for knee pads. These pants do not have ankle pockets like the US Army ACU and OCP uniforms. These are a great set of pants for general outdoor wear and hunting.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- MCCU Unifrom – Part of the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform.This is the standard uniform worn in the USMC and replaced the BDU uniform. The MCCU uniform includes the top, pants, boots, belt, undershirt and cover. The MCCU uniform comes in both woodland and desert MARPAT camo.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.