This is the woodland MARPAT top used in the US Marine Corps that is part of the MCCU Uniform. The top has two chest and shoulder pockets. The shoulder pockets have a buttoned flap while the chest pockets have hook and loop tabbed flaps. The sleeve cuffs have buttons to adjust them and the shirt is button up. On the left chest pocket is an embroidered USMC EGA symbol. These are great outdoor and hunting tops.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- MCCU Unifrom – Part of the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform.This is the standard uniform worn in the USMC and replaced the BDU uniform. The MCCU uniform includes the top, pants, boots, belt, undershirt and cover. The MCCU uniform comes in both woodland and desert MARPAT camo.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.