This is a reversible pouch used in the USMC. The pouch can be both MOLLE mounted and to compatible hook and loop surfaces. The pouch is turned inside out to expose the different mounting methods. When hook and loop mounted the pouch has a grab handle for easy removal. The backface of the pouch is padded to help protect contents inside. This is a great multipurpose pouch for compatible medic bags or on the outside of any backpack.
10.5″ x 4″ x 3″
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- Hook & Loop Mounted Accessory – Mounts to compatible hook and loop gear or kit. IS NOT MOLLE compatible.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Bag Fixed Carry Straps – This bag has carry straps to make it easier to carry.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.