This is a sustainment pouch used in the US Marine Corps. You can mount this pouch to large rucksacks for carrying extra supplies or gear. Also, you can keep items easily within reach by mounting this pouch to MOLLE surfaces. The adjustable strap at the top secures your gear. Also, the cinch cord closes the opening at the top.
- Sustainment Pouch – This pouch can be used as a sustainment pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or backpack.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Pouch Drawstring Closure – The pouch has a drawstring closure at the top to help secure various sized items inside the pouch.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 4 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 4 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.