This is a mounting arm to attach the PVS-14 to a dovetail style mount that was made by Wilcox for the US Military. The dovetail interface is compatible with most modern NVG mounts, including Wilcox, and is more secure than a Bayonet style mount. This arm has two locking positions, and attaches to the PVS-14 with a thumbscrew. An additional thumbscrew on the front of the mount allows for finer adjustment of the angle your PVS-14 sits at for optimal comfort and ease of use. Overall this is a huge improvement over the standard USGI J-arm and offers more adjustability.
- Compatible with the AN/PVS-14 – These are compatible with the USGI PVS-14.
- Dovetail NVG Mounting Plate – This has dovetail arms that mount on the helmet to further stabilize NVGs.
- Adjustable Fitment – Includes adjustable straps to for proper fitment.
- Wilcox – Wilcox manufactures various NVG accessories, mounts and helmets for both Military and civilian use.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.