This is a women’s coat that is used in the US Army. The coat is specifically tailored for fitting a female better than a standard unisex coat. The coat is overall of the same style as the current issue OCP coat with chest and shoulder pockets. The back is more fitted for the female torso and contours properly to accommodate for wider hips and a narrower waist. The coat is also designed to accommodate for a larger chest. The Military was looking for a more comfortable uniform for servicewomen and it looks like they did pretty well!
These are FEMALE coats! NOT Unisex!!!!
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.