This is a Woobie Hoodie from Woobie Gear. This DWR treated homie is made out of the same type of material that the tried and true woobie is. While the nylon shell is already water and wind resistant, the DWR coating adds to that and makes this a great layer for cold and windy days. The hood is adjustable and the sleeve cuffs and waist are elastic for best fit. There is also a small front, kangaroo, pocket for your hands. Overall this is a great hoodie for general wear while out and about town and general outdoor use.
Interior material color will either be Black or matching to the exterior camo color. Slightly undersized, if in between sizes please order the larger size.
Note on Colors: All colors are COPIES of similar camo patterns and are not authentic camo patterns but VERY CLOSE to the legit one.
100% Nylon Ripstop Shell
100% Polyester Batting
- Elastic Jacket Waistband – Waistband on jacket is elastic for secure fit while moving.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- DWR Coating – Has a Durable Water Resistant coating applied to material. This exterior coating gives the material additional water and wind resistance. Coatings typically need to be reapplied after several washes. Used and Defect items with DWR coatings can be expected to need reapplication for full effectiveness.
- Hood With Adjustable Drawstring – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Woobie Gear – Woobie Gear specializes in making military style blankets and clothing out of military style poncho liner material.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.