This is a level 1, “silk weight”, thermal base layer that was used in the US Army. The base layer is moisture wicking, breathable and lightweight. It helps keep you warm and dry while moving around and sitting. The level 1 base layer is very durable and can be worn like compression clothing with it tight against your skin, or more loosely depending on your preference. These are not from the ECWCS system and predate it, they however share most of the features and are still lightweight, breathable and quick drying. Ninja.
- ECWCS Level 1 – These are base layers meant to be worn in a variety of temperatures and form the base for all ECWCS layers. Material is quick drying, moisture wicking, breathable and lightweight. Layers consist of a top and bottom that are typically tight fitting to help with insulation as well as breathability.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
There are no reviews yet.