These are ACOG optic pouches used in the US Military. These pouches are padded case for storage of a ACOG optic. The pouch is padded and offers protection to items inside. There is a divider inside to organize items. The pouch is secured closed with an adjustable buckle and can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible webbing. The pouch makes for a good general purpose pouch as well. The TA56 lens pen keeps your lens clean and ready to use with both a soft dust brush and cleaning element.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Internal Divider – Internal divider for organizing contents and separating magazines.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).