This is the Multicam flame resistant uniform top formally issued in the US Army. The coat has two chest pockets with hook and loop flaps. There are hook and loop fields on both shoulders and shoulder pockets. There is a full length heavy duty zipper on the front of the coat to close it. The button sleeve cuffs are a improvement over the old style hook and loop cuffs and require less upkeep as well as being quieter. These are good coats for outdoor work or just for when out in the woods. When new they come with an insect repellent treatment that wears out with use.
Because used tops are faded, they should NOT be used for army uniforms since the fading will not match the fading on used uniform bottoms.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.