This is a Multicam Flame Resistant uniform top that was used in the US Army. The top retains the ACU style with shoulder and chest pockets, along with locations on the chest for hook and loop patches. The shoulder pockets have fields for hook and loop patches and include IR tabs with hideaway flaps. Collars can be fixed upright with a flap and the shirt is zip up. Sleeve cuffs are button adjustable. When new they come with an insect repellent treatment that wears out with use.
Due to the material used for Flame Resistant Uniforms the COLOR of the camo pattern appears less bright (more muted) and fades quicker then standard garrison uniforms! Used and Defect uniforms will have more fading then their garrison uniform equivalents.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.