This is a set of flame resistant combat pants that were used in the US Army. The pants have cargo pockets on each pant leg and back pockets. Back and cargo pockets are secured closed with a buttoned flap. There are ankle pockets for small items that have a hook and loop closure flap. The waist is buttoned closure and there are draw strings on the cuffs for blousing boots. Overall this is durable pair of protective pants in a great camo pattern.
Material: 65% FR Rayon 25% Para-Aramid 10% Nylon
These trousers are no longer in issue or use and not to be used with the service uniform.
Due to the material used for Flame Resistant Uniforms the COLOR of the camo pattern appears less bright (more muted) and fades quicker then standard garrison uniforms! Used and Defect uniforms will have more fading then their garrison uniform equivalents.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Pants Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Permethrin Treated – Permethrin is a chemical treatment added to clothing and gear that repels insects.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.