This is a set of flame resistant combat pants that are worn in the US Army. The pants have cargo pockets on each pant leg and back pockets. Pockets are secured shut with button flaps. The pants have built in ties around the ankle for blousing over boots.
Material: 65% FR Rayon 25% Para-Aramid 10% Nylon
These trousers are no longer in issue or use and not to be used with the service uniform.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Permethrin Treated – Permethrin is a chemical treatment added to clothing and gear that repels insects.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.