This is the old US Army PT pants. The pants are water and wind resistant and good for working out when during chilly days. The waist is elastic with a drawstring and the pant cuffs are also elastic. Along the leg is a 1/4 zip to help when putting the pants on over shoes.
These IS NOT an Army logo on these pants.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pants legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Elastic Pant Cuffs – Cuffs around ankles are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Waist Drawstring – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.