This is a set of the OCP flame resistant combat pants that are currently worn in the US Army. The pants have cargo pockets on each pant leg and back pockets. Pockets are secured shut with button flaps. The pants have built in ties around the ankle for blousing over boots. OCP is the current issue US Army uniform, however, flame resistant pants are used for specific jobs and deployment and are not typically worn in Garrison. Please be sure these are the correct type of pants you need for your uniform.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Permethrin Treated – Permethrin is a chemical treatment added to clothing and gear that repels insects.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
There are no reviews yet.