These are MXC Combat Gloves fro CamelBak. The gloves cloth material is made of fire resistant Kevlar, which is also cut resistant, and the palms are goat leather. The reinforced goat leather palms and knuckles are durable and tough without being to thick to take away from being able to feel what you are doing. The leather palm is smooth but still retains great traction, even when wet. There is an elastic cuff to secure the glove when worn, to the wrist.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- 96% Kevlar – 96% Kevlar Material, a material with strong cut, puncture and slash resistance. Kevlar is also inherently fire resistant.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- CamelBak – Manufactured by CamelBak, a producer of hydration gear and other outdoor accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.