This is a cold weather flyers jacket, CWU-45/P that was used in the US Military. The jacket is insulated with a quilted main body and has an elastic waist band and cuffs to keep the cold out. There are two pockets on the front with hook and loop flaps to secure items. The jacket is made of 100%. Aramid and is flame resistant. The jacket is high waisted as it is meant to be worn with flyer’s coveralls or other uniform pieces.
- 100% Aramid – Made of 100% Aramid, Flame Resistant, material.
- High Waisted Jacket – Jacket sits high on the wearers waist. Generally meant to be worn over coveralls or other uniform pieces.
- Elastic Jacket Waist Band – Waist band on jacket is elastic for secure fit while moving.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).