These are the pouches made to carry Harris 152A radios. While pretty much nobody has or needs this radio, the pouch can serve other purposes well. It makes for a great sustainment pouch to go on large rucks or on any MOLLE compatible surface. The large main compartment can hold bulky items easy and the exterior pouch is good for holding smaller items. The main compartment is big enough to hold a 100 oz hydration bladder with extra room. Throw a jacket and some other items in there and you have a ready to go emergency kit to throw in the car! Main Compartment: 15″ Tall x 5.5″ Wide x 4″ Deep
Exterior Compartment: 9″ Tall x 4″ Wide x 2.5″ Deep
Small Interior Pocket and Sleeve That Runs Length Of Main Compartment
Secures Items With Adjustable Buckle
- Fits Harris AN/PRC-152 Radios – Fits 152 tactical radios. These radios are larger than the MBITR, so may be to large for most handheld tactical radios overall.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Harris – Manufactured by Harris, a producer of tactical radios and accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).