These are hard shell wet weather pants from New Balance. These pants are water and windproof and meant to be worn over other layers. The pant leg can be opened for putting the pants on while wearing boots. At the waist are belt loops and the waist can be adjusted with a shock cord inner belt. There are pass through pockets at the hips that secure closed with a hook and loop tab. There are also points for connecting suspenders to the pants, suspenders not included. These are great outer layer pants for cold days or just for when its wet or windy.
Shell Front: 65% FR Rayon 25% Para Aramid 10% Nylon
Shell Back: 100% Nomex
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Pant Suspender Points – Pants have built in points for attaching suspenders, suspenders not included unless otherwise specified!
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.