This is a scrub top in OCP camo made to mil-spec. The top is normally worn by medical staff and medics in sterile environments. There are hook and loop field for a name tape and rank. The waist has two large pockets and there is a left breast pocket. The left shoulder has two slots for pens. This is a great lightweight shirt made of 50/50 Nylon and Cotton ripstop material. These are proudly made in the USA.
-XX Large: 54″
-X Large: 52″
-X Small: 42″
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Outer Layer Clothing – Clothing is sized to fit over other clothing of the same size. For example, if you select size Medium, it will fit over base layers in size Medium. Outer Layer Clothing worn stand alone will fit typically one size up.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- McGuire Gear – Manufactured by McGuire Gear, an authorized US Government clothing manufacturer.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.