This is a scrub top in OCP camo made to mil-spec. The top is normally worn by medical staff and medics in sterile environments. There are hook and loop field for a name tape and rank. The waist has two large pockets and there is a left breast pocket. The left shoulder has two slots for pens. This is a great lightweight shirt made of 50/50 Nylon and Cotton ripstop material. These are proudly made in the USA.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Front Pockets – This item has front pockets.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- 50% Cotton – This made from 50% cotton.
- 50% Nylon – This if made from 50% nylon.
- McGuire-Nicholas – This was manufactured by McGuire-Nicholas.
- McGuire Gear – Manufactured by McGuire Gear, an authorized US Government clothing manufacturer.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.