These are MGS TF shell mitts from Outdoor Research. The MGS, Modular Glove System, is designed to give the wearer optimal tactility, dexterity and reduced weight while still being durable and protective. The shells are of a trigger finger style, where the wearers thumb and trigger finger have their own sleeve while the users other three fingers are enclosed in one sleeve. The mitts are made of GORE-TEX material, which is breathable and waterproof. The mitts can be worn standalone, but are mainly intended to be worn with a liner. The mitts can take standard combat gloves as liners or other cold weather gloves. There is an adjustable wrist strap to secure the mitt as well as a draw string for the gauntlet. There is a buckle to attach the gloves together for when not in use.
- Trigger Finger Glove – Glove or mitt is a trigger finger style. The wearers thumb and index (trigger) finger have their own sleeve while the other three fingers have a combined sleeve. Typically used when shooting in cold weather environments.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Outdoor Research – Manufactured by Outdoor Research, a outdoor clothing and accessory company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).