This is a ALS holster from Safariland. The holster uses the Automatic Locking System, ALS, which features a simple and reliable internal locking system. The ALS allows the user to easily draw their pistol from the holster straight up with the simple push of the retention button. The retention button is protected with a removable hood and the interior of the holster is suede lined to protect the pistol. The holster has a low center of gravity, OMV, which optimizes its use when mounted to MOLLE vests. The holster has a QLS 19 Locking Fork mounted to it, the QLS 19 is compatible with the QLS 22 Receiver Plate. The QLS system allows the user to quickly and securely mount and detach the holster from wherever its mounted.
- For The Beretta 92 FS Pistol – Compatible for use with the Beretta 92 FS and M9 semi auto 9mm pistol.
- Safariland Automatic Locking System – Safariland ALS system uses a simple and secure internal locking system to retain pistols. Retention system is released with a simple push button.
- Safariland QLS 19 Locking Fork – The Safariland QLS 19 locking fork is compatible with the Safariland QLS 22 receiver plate.
- Compatible With 3 Hole Holster Mounts – Compatible with 3 hole holster platforms only.
- Safariland – Manufactured by Safariland, a producer of holsters and other tactical accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).