This compact, multiple-output Helmet Light features three white LEDs, two secondary blue LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The white primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose, close-work illumination; the secondary LEDs serve the same purpose in a low-signature, night-vision-friendly color. This Helmet Light features a durable, watertight polymer body in Desert Tan. This light does not connect directly to the helmet, but rather rails that are already mounted on the helmet. Once attached to the rails the light can be moved to the best position to suit your needs.
- 1 Blinking IR Beacon – This has one (1) blinking Infrared (IR) Beacon. This is just a beacon and can’t be used to illuminate anything in Infrared.
- Multiple Light Settings – Has multiple light setting that can be selected with with a switch or other method. See main description about light functions and colors.
- Can Be Mounted To Helmets – Accessory can be mounted to tactical helmets with included mount(s).
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Surefire – This is manufactured by Surefire.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).