This is a FREE midweight thermal bottom that were used in the US Army. The fire resistant bottoms are worn typically by aircrew members and fuelers and are used as a protective cold weather layer. They have an elastic waist band and leg cuffs.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Elastic Pant Cuffs – Cuffs around ankles are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing.
- Elastic Pant Waist Band – Waist band on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.