This is a DFLCS load carrying system that was used in the US Air Force. The system is similar to a H Harness and allows the user to carry pouches and other accessories on their person comfortably. The system has MOLLE webbing across it and is adjustable for height and waist. The shoulder straps are padded for comfort when worn for long durations.
This Defensor Fortis Load Carrying System (DFLCS) is a Version 2 harness. It differs over the Version 1 with a different type of waist adjustment that is similar to a US Army Flighting Load Carrier. The adjustments are made with MOLLE straps instead of hook and loop.
DFLCS Vest Sizing Guide:
- Fighting Load Carrier – FLCs are a base vest for carrying the needed equipment and supplies for combat. They typically have MOLLE webbing on the exterior for accessories to be mounted. Can include built in pouches as well for ammo and other items. Can be worn standalone with compatible or included straps as a tactical vest, or worn over body armor.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Adjustable Height and Waist – Can be adjusted to fit wearers height and waist.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.