This is a large canteen and general purpose pouch that was used by the US Air Force. The pouch fits a USGI 1 quart canteen with some room to spare. However, it will not fit a 2 quart canteen. The pouch is great for bulkier items. The buckled flap secures the items.
This pouch comes as a part of the Defensor Fortis Load Carrying System Kit (DFLCS).
- Fits 1 Quart Canteen – This fits the standard military issue 1 quart canteen.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- 1000 Denier Material – Made from 1000 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. This makes it extra durable.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Paintball and Airsoft – These are excellent for paintball and airsoft whether you’re in need of extra protection or trying to recreate and authentic look.
- Great for MOLLE rigs/vests – These can be mounted to MOLLE vests and chest rigs.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.