These are the pants used by the US Air Force for physical fitness, the few times a year they get around to it. They are lined and have reflective trim. They are similar in material to the older US Army PT uniforms.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Reflective – Lettering or other areas of the item are made of reflective material for added safety during low light use.
- Elastic Pant Waist Band – Waist band on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Waist Draw String – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.