This is the PT jacket used in the US Air Force. The jacket is similar to the last generation US Army PT Jacket. There is a large reflective field for safety during low light hours and the jacket is wind and water resistant. There are two zippered pockets and a hide away hood in the collar for cold days. This is a great jacket for chilly days or morning runs.
- Reflective – Lettering or other areas of the item are made of reflective material for added safety during low light use.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Jacket Zippered Armpits – Armpits on jacket have zippers to help with ventilation and cooling down.
- 100% Nylon Material – Material is 100% Nylon.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).