This is a 200 round M249 pouch that was used in the US Military. The pouch securely holds one 200 round SAW drum or loose linked ammo. The pouch is also good for storing bulkier items on you kit. A hook and loop flap secures the item. Also, the additional button snap ensures the pouch is secure. You can mount the pouch to any ALICE compatible surface.
- Fits M249 200 Round Ammo Drum – Fits one M249 machine gun ammo drum. Not included!
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Includes Two (2) ALICE Clips – This includes two (2) metal ALICE clips that allow the user to attached it to ALICE compatible gear.
- Pouch Button Snaps – Has button snaps that securely close flaps.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).