This is a bayonet and fighting knife that is used in the US Marine Corps. The bayonet fits USGI and Mil-Spec M16/M4’s and is attached over the barrel and secured to the bayonet lug. The knife is partially serrated and has a bowie knife style contour. The grip is rubberized for a secure hold when wet or wearing gloves. On the back of the sheath is a knife sharpener for field sharpening and maintenance. The sheath can be mounted to MOLLE surfaces and includes to button snap straps to secure the bayonet. This is an awesome field knife for general purpose use and for completing any Mil-Spec AR.
Used Condition: Blades are in good overall condition with minor nicks/burrs. May need resharpening from use. Scabbards WILL HAVE writing on them form previous use and issue.
BLADE FINISH: Zinc Phosphate
BLADE GRIND: Flat Bevel w/ Secondary Flat Bevel
BLADE LENGTH: 8 in (20.3 cm)
OVERALL LENGTH: 13.3 in (33.7 cm)
BLADE MATERIAL: 1095 Carbon Steel
BLADE THICKNESS: 0.200 in (0.508 cm)
- Includes Knife Sheath – Include sheath for knife for storage and carry.
- Partially Serrated Knife Edge – Edge of knife is serrated along part of the edge.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 1 MOLLE Strap – This pouch has 1 MOLLE strap to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.