This is a thermal optic sight carrying pouch for the Individual Weapon Night Sight-Thermal (IWNS-T), that is used in the USMC. The pouch is padded to protect the optic when stored and has a zippered top, with an additional buckled flap for extra security. Under the top flap is a small storage pocket for small items. On the side of the pouch is a small zippered compartment for additional supplies, such as batteries. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface. This is a great pouch for storing any optic or camera that fits.
Used Condition: WILL HAVE writing on the pouch, typically rack numbers for arms room purposes. Otherwise in good overall, fully usable shape.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Small Zippered Compartment – This has a small storage compartment with a zipper closure.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.