This is a standard USMC poncho liner, woobie, with a zipper so that is can be used as a light sleeping bag. When used as a sleeping bag it is a great warm weather bag or can be used as an additional layer of insulation in cold weather. There are tie down points for connecting multiple together or to attach it to gear or stakes when using it as a simple shelter. Just like the standard issue poncho liner, these are great go to blanket for camping or emergencies that are a lot warmer than you’d think!
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- String Tie Downs – There are strings along the corner and side for tying the blanket or tarp down or attaching to other pieces of gear.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.